GoDigital Menu allows you to create your digital menu using a simple spreadsheet.
After signing up, edit the Google spreadsheet we shared with you and your menu will be updated within 15 minutes.
Title of your Menu
The title of your menu can be updated by editing the name of the spreadsheet:
Adding a new dish
In order to add a new item to your menu you have to add a new row to the spreadsheet
- • Available: 'YES' means it will appear on your menu. 'NO' means it will be hidden.
- • Name: Name of the dish/item.
- • Description: Description of the dish/item.
- • Price: Defines the price of the item (without currency). Some items may not require an individual price.
- • Category: Categories are used to group items under the same section. For example, the Daily Specials.
- • Subcategory: Subcategories are used to group items inside a larger group. For example, it can be used to indicate the starter or dessert in the Daily Specials.
- • Comments: Extra comments like the chef recommendations.
- • Calories: Calories of the dish in kCal units.
- • Vegan: Indicates if the dish is suitable for Vegans.
- • Vegetarian: Indicates if the dish is suitable for Vegetarians.
- • Allergens: EU 14 allergens. 'YES' means the dish contains the allergen.
- Please don't delete any columns. Your menu won't be displayed properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Why is my menu not displaying the changes I made on the spreadhseet?
- A: The menu can take up to 15 minutes to display your changes. Also, check that you didn't delete any column. If you delete a column by mistake, use the undo button to restore it.
- Q: Why is my item displayed at the end of the menu?
- A: Items are displayed within their category. If an item has no category it will be shown at the bottom.
- Q: Can I add the logo of my restaurant or change the background color?
- A: No, at the moment we don't support adding a logo or customizing the style of the menu. We may consider this as a future enhancement.
- Q: Can the menu show the price's currency?
- A: No, at the moment the price is shown with no currency. We may consider this as a future enhancement.